“To outsource or not to outsource?” It’s a common question for most business owners and executives when working to avail SEO services. As a matter of fact, it’s a very logical and necessary question to address.
On one hand, you get ranks, expertise, save money, and get good business done. On the other hand lies doubts, especially if you want to outsource SEO offshore, because cultural miscommunication might hinder your desired outcome!
These doubts can be classified into:
- Language concerns for content and link building
- Cultural barriers which may prevent effective communication
- The certain initial distrust in the air on the reputation of the provider
So, how can anyone truly know how they could be guaranteed a safe passage in the world of SEO outsourcing? The answer is this: there are no guarantees, but there are other ways to know if you can work with someone. Try addressing these concerns prior to hiring an SEO outsourcing company outside of your country:
- How many international clients do they cater to?
- How many of them have been long term clients?
- What have they achieved for these clients?
- Can they give reference numbers for a background check?
- Do they have any bad reputation online?
- How do you think they communicate their SEO content and links? Can they supply samples of their most recent work done?
- Do they have 24/7 support for your business hours?
- How attentive are they to your needs?
- How creative are they in their work?
- How do they brand themselves?
And the most important one of all: Are they willing to take on your campaign for an initial short term?
Try to convince them to try only one to two months of SEO and if you like the results, then you can try going for a one-year contract.
Obviously, one to two months is too short for any SEO campaign. You should observe their processes and the value they put into work. Check their content generation, site analysis skills, communication skills, reporting techniques, and link building strategies! These are all needed when working with a successful SEO outsourcing company.
What can Redkite Do for You?
Surely you can’t take away the worry of entrusting one of the most vital factors of your business to a different company because of the fear of cultural and language incompatibility, but take a look at some of the largest companies in the world. Little did you know but they do outsourcing and it never harms their business!
Your peace of mind is our priority here at Redkite. Rest assured that we’ll do our utmost best to explain to you how outsourcing works once you sign up on our SEO services. Of course, you’re more than welcome to collaborate and negotiate about your desired SEO services. We want the best for you here at Redkite and usually you yourself know what the best is for you. We’re here to guide you!
Aside from these, you’ll also be given the privilege to monitor every progress and we’ll do our duty to keep you posted.
Filipinos are very flexible in adapting to a wide range of cultures, especially the Western civilization. We’re from one of the countries with the biggest English speaking population in the world, so communicating with you certainly won’t be a problem!
No need to worry about outsourcing your SEO. There’s a reason why everyone does it and why a lot of companies are reaping good business from it!
Redkite Digital Marketing and Web Designs: SEO Outsourcing Philippines
2nd Floor Veluz Building 1, Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
(046) 416 2483